Sunday, March 1, 2009

A week in Seattle

Spent the last week on business in the Seattle area. I was actually on Bainbridge Island, a ferry ride away from Seattle.

Bainbridge Island HDR
Bainbridge Island HDR

This photo was taken from the Bainbridge Island ferry terminal. This was also the only sunny hour I got all week. That makes it difficult for photography.

Washington State Ferry
Washington State Ferry

Here is a shot from the same spot on Bainbridge Island. My family lives in this area so I travel on these ferries quite often.

Seattle, Washington
Seattle, Washington

A photograph as we crossed. Sure could have used some better weather.

Butterfly
Butterfly

Went to the Science Center to see the Lucy exhibit. While there, we visited the butterfly display at the center.

Space Needle
Space Needle

Shot from the ferry on the Seattle side.

Seattle Seagull
Seattle Seagull

I like photographing seagulls as practice for my eagle shots. Here I captured one following the ferry.

Seattle Seagull
Seattle Seagull

Another seagull following the ferry hoping for snacks.

Wish I could have brought back more images, but the weather did not cooperate this trip.

Mike

http://www.akphotograph.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alaska48/

No comments: